Friday, May 15, 2009

"Impossible," you say? Not in my family.

Now, I know a lot of people have trouble with family. Whether it be with the infamous MILs, kids not getting along with step-monsters, or parents not getting along with parents, the trouble always seems to surface somewhere, right? Well, you're not going to believe it when I say it, but, not in my family. I'm one of the fortunate few. Here's proof:

For Mother's Day this year, my mom invited all the girls to the North Shore for the weekend. "The girls" included my mom, me, Linnea, my step-mom Linda and my mother-in-law Tamara. I promise you no drama unfolded. We had a wonderful weekend....eating, hiking, shopping, etc. It was great to see all Linnea's grandma's together taking care of her and showering her with love. I know Linnea felt incredibly special. She thought the whole Mother's Day weekend was just for her, I'm certain of it.

I'm incredibly blessed to have such great relationships with my "moms." It should always be a happy Mother's Day in my family. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment