I was a really good girl on the flight to California. I was so excited to fly on an airplane again. Mommy brought my ipad, so I taught Meemee how to play games with me. Before I knew it, we landed in Los Angeles!
Mommy was all excited about our hotel in Marina Del Rey. It was called the Ritz Carlton, and it's Mommy's favorite for sure. I think it's my favorite now too. The staff was super friendly and very accommodating. Check out the bed made especially for me...
It was just like a princess bed! Suits me!
And look at the stunning views from our hotel room too:
I mean, really...does it get much better?!
Ok, enough about the hotel already. Uncle Mikey is the big news here. I got to see Uncle Mikey's house, and his roommate's super fun doggy, AND he took me to the beach. He lives so close to the beach that it took us like 30 seconds to walk there! Wow. Uncle Mikey was really nice and he introduced me to his good friend, the Pacific Ocean...
Then we played tag for a while...
Tag is super fun. If you haven't played it before, you should try it!
Uncle Mikey told me he surfs right off the beach. I wanted to surf too, but Mommy said the water was too cold and stinky. I was all "Stinky?!" Whatever. Mom is downright silly. Since I couldn't surf, Uncle Mikey took me to get some ice cream instead. I was totally okay with it. Ice cream was a fair alternative.
While I ate my ice cream, Uncle Mikey took me on a walk around Venice Beach and it's canals. I like where Uncle Mikey lives. I was totally down with the Venice Beach vibe.
So, the very next day was FULL of excitement. I woke up in my princess bed feeling all refreshed, and then mommy told me we were going to the Santa Monica Farmer's Market! I was going to ride a pony! Seriously. Super cool. Uncle Mikey made sure I got the fastest pony too.
You're not gonna believe this, but THEN I got to feed goats, sheep, and chickens!
I was totally diggin' the farmer's market. I even got to eat a ginormous waffle for breakfast and search through millions of peaches with Ashley. She's Uncle Mikey's girlfriend and she's way nice. She sings really good and knows ALL the princess songs. She even taught me a song about millions of peaches.
I had a tight schedule while I was in California. After the Farmer's Market, I got to meet Meemee's cousin at the Santa Monica Beach Club. I FINALLY got to put my swim suit on and play on the beach. It was super fun.
I'm not gonna lie, I was totally down with the Beach Club vibe too...
I'm such a lucky girl. I even got more snuggles with Uncle Mikey before we left the beach.
Isn't it obvious? I really loved my special time with Uncle Mikey.
Get this! Just when I thought Uncle Mikey couldn't get ANY more super cool, he brought me to DISNEYLAND! Talk about icing on the cake! I got to have lunch with all my favorite princesses in Ariel's Grotto, watch Mickey's Soundsational Parade, meet Mickey Mouse, and ride a bunch of cool rides.
I even got to stay up really late. I did get super tired and kind of cranky, but then Meemee bought me a new princess costume. I transformed into Jasmine and had a whole new lease on life.
I forgot about being tired and cranky. I was Jasmine at Disneyland. From there on out, I had a mission...and I walked around like I owned the place. Can you blame me?
I almost made it to the World of Color night show, but Mommy decided we'd better head back to the hotel. I guess that was a good idea, because I fell asleep in Mommy's arms walking out of the park. Can't remember the last time I did that! Disneyland was so great. I'm so glad Uncle Mikey took me there.
On my last morning in California, we made one last stop at Uncle Mikey's favorite coffee shop in Venice Beach. Mommy and Uncle Mikey were all excited about the Intelligentcia coffee, but I thought the coffee was stinky. Weird. I got an OJ instead.
That was it. Then we made our way back to LAX for the flight home.
I love my Uncle Mikey. And I love my Meemee and Mommy. I'm a very lucky girl to have gone on such a special trip. I will never forget it. Ever.
I love you guys!






















No comments:
Post a Comment