Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mommy and Joey Outing

When I woke up this morning, Mommy said she was taking me on a one-on-one outing to the Arboretum! I was super excited...even though I had no idea what the Arboretum was. She said there were trees and flowers to look at, and since trees and flowers are basically my favorite, I figured she had made the right one-on-one outing choice.

It was weird, though, because once we got there, Mommy was all "Joejoe, we're going to meet Abby and Gracie!" I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't "Abby" and "Gracie" girls names? At that point, I was a little skeptical of our so called "one-on-one." I have two sisters at home, and I wasn't about to be harassed by more girls.

So Mom introduced me to Abby and Gracie, and I must admit I've never seen a more amazing shade of blond hair than I saw on Abby. And Gracie's hair was like strawberry sunshine. I had to face it...these girls were beautiful, and they were totally into me. I decide to give them a chance and roll with it.

Abby was super nice. She warned me not to touch the flowers, because there were stinging bees flying around, and she didn't want me to get stung. So, she grabbed some petals and shared them with me.

I decided it would be okay to hold Abby and Gracie's hands, because they seemed to know their flowers. They were really good at showing me stuff.

I wanted to make sure I put in my share of knowledge, so I winged it and somehow led them to an awesome fountain. Score!


So, it ended up being a great outing with Mommy AND Abby and Gracie (and Auntie Kath too). What can I say? I love my girls. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment