I had the coolest princess cake!
And since I'm 3 now, I could blow out all the candles all by myself. Yay me!
So, the cake was fun, but playing in the gym was WAY funner!
I got to shake bells and make a bunch of noise...
Then we got to play with a ginormous parachute! Lizie and Mommy helped shake it...
...and so did Meemee and Joey.
and I got to play underneath! SO awesome.
Winfield was under the parachute with me. I love Winfield. He's my best friend, and I'm going to marry him someday, and I'm going to wear Mommy's married dress. I make sure to tell Mommy that all the time, so she knows to save her dress for me.
Anyway, next we got to jump like maniacs on the air track. The air track is probably my favorite.
I even got a hug from Beckett.
What a fun party! I'm so happy to be 3!!
No comments:
Post a Comment