Ugh...I've been waiting to get my hands on this computer. I'm not gonna lie and say I didn't try to pull it away from Lizie. Mommy saw me, though, and reminded me that I need to wait my turn...story of my life these days! Waiting is really hard, but I'm pretty good at it. Anyway, I have SO much to say! Lizie left off at a perfect point. Now I (as in Linnea) get to tell you all about our super fun trip to Florida!
Mommy and Daddy had been talking about the beach for months! They kept saying, "we're going on an airplane soon," but "soon" was such a long time. It seemed like FOREVER before we got on the airplane. When the day finally came, I was really excited. On the airplane, I sat in the seat right next to mommy. I didn't even have to sit in a car seat like Joey and Lizie. I'm such a big girl. Mommy made sure to bring her phone on the airplane (it has fun games), and Daddy got me an ipad, so I didn't even get bored!
We got to Florida really late at night, so I just went right to bed. In the morning, I couldn't wait to go to the beach and put my toes in the white, velvety sand. Siesta Key is the BEST!
I had so much fun building sand castles and jumping the waves in the ocean! It felt GREAT to be outside again. Lizie and Joey liked the beach too. They ran all over the place and kept Mommy and Daddy running too. It was kind of funny to watch them all scramble back and forth. Hehe
We did a lot of exciting things in Florida. One day, we went to this cool place called Jungle Gardens. I got to feed flamingos! Check it out:
...and Mommy thought there was no such thing as fun for the entire family! Hmph...we had a blast!
Now, what I'm about to tell you might shock you - Mommy and Daddy took me to DISNEY WORLD!! ;-) I think they must know how much I love Mickey and Minnie and all the Princess and Princes, because they took only ME! I got to go all by myself with Mommy and Daddy, and we even met Gigi and Bumpa there too! I could hardly contain my excitement about going in the castle for my lunch with Cinderella. I got to meet all my favorite princesses. It was a dream come true.
I felt so special that Cinderella invited ME to have lunch at her Royal Table. I was happy to finally meet her and show her my wand that lights up. She thought it was really cool.
Ariel came to see me during lunch too! She asked me if I made pies like Snow White, and then said I should make a seaweed pie. She was super funny.
Princess Aurora was really nice. She told me we were lucky to have hair the color of sunshine, and I agree!
I could hardly believe it when Snow White showed up at lunch too! I just love Snow White. Don't we look pretty curtsying in our dresses?
It was really neat to see Belle. I told her I was glad the Beast rescued her from the wolves.
I met even more Princesses and other Disney characters too, and I got to watch some cool shows, AND parades! Disney World might just be my favorite place in the whole wide world. I think it might be mommy's too.
As much fun as I had at Disney, I was happy to have a couple days back at the beach to relax. Daddy even taught me how to fly a kite, and I did it ALL by myself!
I was sad to leave Florida, but I'll be back next year. And next year, I'll be 4 years old!!










No comments:
Post a Comment